Welcome new clients for July. It's excellent to work with market-leading companies, including Adams Environmental, who've been trading since 1986 - amazing!
In addition to well-established names, a legion of startups and underdogs have joined Flow. We're always keen to support smaller companies as they take on bigger rivals within the industry.
We've seen an incredible variation in report styles this month. Our client's templates have pushed our template editor to its limits, with some fantastic results 😍
Thanks again to everyone who has joined us this month; we're excited to see what we accomplish together.
- Adams Environmental - Established in 1986, with over 30 years of experience, Adams Environmental have an excellent reputation within the asbestos industry. This long-established company prides itself on uniquely tailoring reports to individual clients needs.
- Harper Envirosafe - Adrian Harper runs Worcestershire based asbestos services company, Harper Envirosafe. We're constantly impressed by their keen attention to detail with regards to their asbestos reports.
- UK Asbestos - This asbestos consultancy is based in Northampton and run by an experienced surveyor, Paul Carroll. We first spoke to Paul in the early days of Flow, so it's great to work together finally.
- Helix Environmental - A new company but one with no shortage of experience. Managing Director Gareth Harrison has previously worked at well-known companies, including Santia Consulting and The MSS Group.
- Chaffinch Asbestos Ltd - Based in the South East of England, reports were taking half a day to write. Managing Director Ryan Chatfield switched to Flow Mobile Surveying because he wanted an asbestos surveying app to speed up his report turnaround.
Want to Speed up Your Report Writing?
Are you an asbestos surveying company writing reports by hand or using old software?
Flow Mobile Surveying is a cutting edge asbestos survey software, designed to speed up your report turnaround and level up your business.
Schedule a demo of Flow Mobile Surveying
Join the conversation on LinkedIn >