Welcome to all of the new clients who've joined us in June.
Thanks to everyone for making this a milestone month 🙏
- We've smashed past 50 clients, and we're well on our way to 60 💪.
- You've helped our new starter, Mark Malone, hit the ground running. Mark has already onboarded several of you and developed new templates.
- You've helped us develop new templates for asbestos labs.
- We're honoured that well-established "big hitters" in the asbestos and vent hygiene industries have chosen Flow to create survey reports.
I can't wait to see what we achieve together as technology partners. Fast, accurate reporting, here we come!
The asbestos services companies who've joined Flow
- City Environmental Services UK: Established in 2002, City Environmental Services is a family-run asbestos surveying company and veterans of the asbestos industry.
- iES Ltd: Managing Director Danny Jones wanted to find software that was easy to use as he looks to grow the surveying side of his asbestos services business.
- Consultex Laboratories: This New Zealand based asbestos lab is new to the industry but run by some experienced folk. This new working relationship with Consultex Labs builds on our existing relationship with Consultex, our second paying clients!
- Georgian Surveys: A London based asbestos surveying company with a very eye-catching logo!
- Rivington Environmental: We're delighted to be working with director Rick Bradbury as he reprises this role at Rivington Environmental. We've enjoyed working with Rick in previous roles.
- Lapwing Surveyors: As multi-skilled asbestos surveyors and fire risk assessors, we think there's lots of room to grow together with Lapwing Surveyors.
And welcome to our new non-asbestos related clients
Let's not forget our new non-asbestos clients, Quantaqua and Planned Technical Services, who we expect to achieve great things!
Join the conversation on LinkedIn >