Mastering Flow Mobile
You can block users if you want to restrict their access permanently.
WARNING: When blocking users, any unsynced data on their mobile device will be permanently lost!
Unsure whether there are unsynced data?
A safer option is to remove their mobile and dashboard access instead (as this will still allow data sync)
There are a few reasons why you may want to block user access:
Tip: We recommend you don't alter their access permissions. It'll make things easier if you decide to unblock them in the future.
1. Navigate to the Users page.
2. Select the user you want to block.
3. Click on the Actions icon (3 dots) in the top right.
4. Click Block User.
5. Click OK on the confirmation screen.
6. The user is now blocked from accessing your company.