Anywhere you see a magnifying glass next to a form field, you can tap the icon to view a list of pre-defined options to save you from manually typing the same values each time.
1. Tap the magnifying glass icon next to the relevant field.
2. Select the value you want – you can optionally start typing into the search field to filter results further.
Note: The number next to each list option shows how many times you've previously selected that value within this report.
3. Tap the value in the list to prefill the form field.
When you use the Mobile App to collect survey data, we remember your previous values and make these available in dropdown lists for quick selection to speed up data collection.
1. Let's create an inspection item with a new material of 'Jelly'.
2. Save the item.
3. Now create a new inspection item and tap the magnifying glass next to the material input.
4. The new material 'Jelly' is now available in the dropdown for quick selection.