Mastering Flow Mobile
Some tables can contain lots of data on each row and it can be easy to lose context when scrolling way across to the right.
Pinning one or more columns can help keep track of which row you should be focusing on.
1. Hover your cursor over the column header that you want to pin then click the burger menu.
2. Position your cursor on top of Pin Column then select how you would like the column to be pinned.
1. Hover your cursor over the column header that you want to pin.
2. Hold the left mouse button and drag the cursor to the side of the table where it should be pinned.
3. When the icon next to the column name changes into a pin release the left mouse button.